Monday, July 30, 2007

Random stuff!

I don't really do much random posting, just vents and rants here. I'm going to do little random posts once in awhile whenever I feel like it. My monday is starting off crappy already. My twins are just insane today. They always drive me crazy. I often wonder if they have ADHD (seriously) well, I think my son definitely could have it and my daughter just has problems paying attention. My oldest is getting ready to start school in September. He's sooo excited about going to school but mostly excited about getting to ride a bus, lol! He had to get a physical last week before he can start school and everything went well there. ...Besides my kids driving me crazy today our dog (a big ass pit bull) pooped upstairs and it stunk up the whole damned house, I swear to you I could even smell it on the basement steps!!!! He's usually very good about telling us when he has to go outside so I dont know what his problem was this morning. A few other things happened this morning to just put me in a bad mood! I'm trying to calm down because I hate being in a bad mood, it just seems to happen a lot, lol! I have to work this afternoon..I work from home and my kids know when my attention is somewhere else and as soon as they know that I'm working then they start getting into everything!

I found out yesterday that my grandmother has cancer. She's 94 but has been in pretty good health for her age. She's never had any kinds of alzheimers or any real health problems up til now. She had a lump removed and the doctors confirmed that it was cancer. Because of her age there really isn't much they can do about it and they dont know if they got it all. Her brother died a few years ago from cancer. I just hope that she's not in a lot of pain. My grandma and I have always been very close. She babysat me when I was little and when I got older for awhile while I was out of work she paid me to stay with her all day and help her do things around the house. She moved into an assisted living home a few years ago just because it became harder for her to get around by herself and make her owns meals. She didn't want to go but now she really enjoys it there. She has her own little apartment and has a lot of friends there. She said she's not going to worry about the cancer but I'm sure she's scared inside. We have all known that because of her age she wont be around for much longer (her father lived to be 99)..but it's going to be very hard on me when she passes. Just thinking about it now gets me teary eyed. I was her only grandchild and the funny thing is, my mom was not married when she got pregnant and at first my grandma didnt want anything to do with me because of that (old fashioned) and now i'm her pride and joy. I'm just thankful that she lived to see me get married and have children of my own and my kids always put a big smile on her face!

Anyway, just felt like babbling a little bit. I'm sure I'll have something else to rant about later in the week or something....

No comments:

Your Ad Here