Thursday, July 5, 2007

25 Random Things about me!


Ok, I've been seeing lots of people do the 100 random things about me posts. I'm going to break it up and just do 25 at a time and will throw them in here in between other posts! I'm just writing down any random thing that comes to my mind at the moment, feel free to add comments!

1. I was an only child.
2. My mother was a single mom.
3. My father left when I was 3 weeks old. He didn't believe I was his and he took one look at me, turned around and walked away.
4. My mom was adopted, so I really don't know anything about my heritage or where I am from.
5. I've been overweight since the age of 5, even though I was a very active kid.
6. I love heavy metal music.
7. I've been in many mosh pits. \m/
8. I have 5 tattoos and want a lot, LOT more.
9. I've had my nose pierced for 11 years.
10. I hate tomatoes.
11. But I love ketchup.
12. My favorite food is pizza.
13. That's why I'm fat!
14. I love the color purple.
15. I recently weened myself off of an anti-depressant (Cymbalta) simply because it was too much of a pain in the arse for me to get to the doctor for refills and check ups all the time.
16. My kids are less than a year apart, thanks to birth control.
17. If I didn't have a tubal ligation I would consider being a surrogate mother to help others because I love being pregnant!
18. I've had one best friend since I was 12 years old...that's 18 years of best-friendship-ness! (love ya Michelle)
19. I wish I had time to write in here every day.
20. I was a good girl in school..always the shy and quiet one, never even had a detention!
21. I love myspace and am always updating my page!
22. I just found my very first best friend on myspace, after not seeing her for about 14 years? (we were best friends when we were like 4).
23. I once watched my long time pet be put to sleep. He was 13 years old and I had him since I was 8. (R.I.P. Wags)
24. I used to write a lot of poetry and am thinking about posting some of it here one day.
25. That pic is of my two boys!

2 comments:

awannabe said...

very interesting life you've led. YOu should write about it, what you have learned along the way. Cool stuff.

Unknown said...

maybe one day, lol. I still have 75 more things to list haha

Your Ad Here