Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Phrases and Words That Annoy Me

As some of you may know by now, I get annoyed very easily. No, I don't think I'm perfect, but I know that there are a lot of fucking idiots in this world that don't even deserve to share the same air as I breathe! There are certain sayings or words that just make me roll my eyes and think, "you f'n dumbass, just don't talk any more!" Here are a few examples:

Baby Daddy/Baby Mama

Ok, first of all, it just sounds fucking dumb. Learn some proper English instead of sounding like some ghetto ass stripper who spreads her legs for every guy who gives her a dollar bill and just happened to get knocked up in the meantime (same goes for guys who say, "my baby mama"). Get your tubes tied or your balls chopped off now before you create any more human lives and teach them your same ignorant bullshit.


Ohh Emm Geeee

Not, Oh My God, but saying the actual letters, O---M---G. It's one thing if you are typing and just putting OMG to save time, but are you that lazy that you can't even say the god damned words? You sound like some annoying ass teenager diva wanna be, or a "valley girl" as we used to call them back in my day. I seriously want to punch you in your glitter covered face.

Wit/Dis

Instead of the word, "with" they say or type "wit". Really? Is the letter H too much for you to comprehend? U iz not from da ghetto, so stop talkin like you iz! I deleted a "friend" off of my Facebook page for just this reason. I was friends with her when we were kids, then one day she added my on FB, ok, cool, but we never chatted or caught up on anything. Her status updates seriously made me want to strangle her through my computer. She is a white woman in her mid 30s with a grown 18 year old son and 2 other children, talking like dis! I couldn't handle it any more and had to delete her before I went off on her, and I really hate facebook drama; it's too much effort to argue with dumbasses.

Birfday/Bafroom

Were you born in America? Did you take English classes? Or do you just like sounding like an ignorant fucktard who doesn't know how to say the "th" sound? Don't they usually send kids to speech class for that?? I seriously want to go grab a spork from KFC and shove it in your eye every time you say this!!

No comments:

Your Ad Here