Friday, January 13, 2012

Many Siblings


Written by my friend Constance Hayden


Having so many brothers and sisters meat that as I was growing up I never got to choose anything. I didn’t get to pick my seat at the table and I didn’t get to choose where we went on vacation and I certainly didn’t get to pick what we watched on TV. All that to say that now that I’m an adult I want to make sure I’m getting EVERYTHING I never had and that means about a bazillion channels from www.direc4u.com. I love going home and knowing the remote is all mine and that I can watch Gold Rush or the news or even Jeopardy if I want. I just don’t understand why people like my parents would have so many kids but I guess at the end of the day there are definite advantages to having such a large family. I really love all my siblings and it’s nice that one day my future kids will have lots of aunts and unclesto play with!

No comments:

Your Ad Here