Monday, November 28, 2011

For Sale: A Big Cup of STFU!

I know that retailers have been just waiting for this time of year to get here. Before Thanksgiving was even here, they had plans for all the sales getting them ready to suck up everyone's money. Everywhere I look it is sales: TV, newspaper, internet. I can't get away from it. I did do a little bit of shopping on Friday but that was it. I don't have a lot of money to buy 3453451245 gifts for every single person I have ever said "hello" to. I'm sick and tired of getting it thrown in my face every day that I'm a poor fuck who can't even afford your stupid sales. I'm not even in the mood for Christmas this year. Usually I love this time of year, but even with the decorations up, I'm just not into it. I don't care how cheap I can get gifts at 4 am or about Cyber Monday. I have other shit to worry about, like trying to find a job and trying to figure out how the crap we are going to pay our bills. Ohh and stop bragging about how many gifts you bought in one day or how much money you have spent on one freaking child. Good for you!! I don't wanna hear about it, though. There are more important things going on in other people's lives than what you bought your kid or what sales you took advantage of. Why don't you take some time to drop a few dollars into the red bucket and thank the bell ringer for taking their free time and spending it trying to collect money for the poor, instead of talking crap about how annoying their bell is. I happen to enjoy the sound of their bell, it gives me a good feeling. Maybe some of you should start thinking about other people for once. It seems the whole word is filled with selfish bastards who don't give a rat's ass about anyone else in the world. Those same people probably don't even know what it's like to struggle. I mean, really struggle, not struggling to figure out which heels to wear to the work Christmas party. I mean, struggle to survive, struggle to buy your kids shoes, struggle to pay your necessity bills, struggle to live day to day. Now shut the fuck up.


No comments:

Your Ad Here