Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wanna earn some extra spending cash?

Ok, I do run a blog that is specifically aimed towards different money making opportunities over the internet. However, I just wanted to let my rants in my pants readers know about this new opportunity that I have found. It's just like myspace except you get PAID for page views. Every time someone looks at your page, blog, pics, any of your pages, you get paid for it. They also have a referral system so that when you refer someone else you can make even more money! I've heard that some people have made a significant amount of money from this. If anyone would like to join me in this little venture then feel free to check it out. You can find out more here!

It's easy and it's fun. You can design your own page, add friends, leave comments and do everything you can on myspace but this time you are getting some spending money along with it!

1 comment:

Bungz said...

Just dropped by to say a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your family. :-)

Your Ad Here