Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rant for the holidays!

Ok, I have one small little rant before the holidays get here! Tomorrow we are going to be busy little bees! We still have a few last minute things to get, then we are meeting a friend of my husbands for lunch and then having a couple of friends over later in the day. I'm really looking forward to xmas morning this year. My kids are older and are understanding the whole concept of Santa a bit better this year. I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they come downstairs and see what Santa left!

Anyway, my little rant today as I'm seeing all of the xmas advertising all over the tv is about all of these perfumes coming out now. What's the deal with all of the trendy little pop dumbasses, whoops, I mean "divas' coming out with their own perfume? No, not perfume, I mean, "fragrance". Oooh la la!

They give it some fancy sparkly name and then slap a $60 or more price tag on a tiny little bottle of it. I'm literally sitting here rolling my eyes just thinking about it. The sad thing is, they SELL them! and LOT of them! All of the trendy little girls out there think they have to beg mommy and daddy to shell out big cash just so they can say they are wearing j-lo's "fragrance". You can go to walmart and pay $7 for a big ass bottle that smells just the same! Ugh! It's funny though how it's usually the stars who are losing their a-listing status that come out with their own "fragrance". Like, making their own perfume is the bottom of the barrel for them! Put some clothes on sisters and do something that actually involves having talent!

No comments:

Your Ad Here