Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Car Shop


This guest post from Werner Rogers


I own a car shop and it’s been a long road from the day we opened the doors to the success we’re having now. I love the idea of owning my own business but man, is it a lot of work! I’ve had to do everything myself from looking into credit card services to talking to the landlord when I decided to buy this place to calling an accountant when I found out I was getting audited. I love having so much control over what goes on here but it’s a lot of responsibility, too, so there’s a lot to be said for working for someone else when it means you don’t have to answer any of the big questions! I wouldn’t do anything else so I guess I’m glad this has worked out so well for me and that I found my passion so early in life. I’ve had a lot of support so that’s been one nice thing I can say about having a huge family like mine here at home!

*This is a paid post.

No comments:

Your Ad Here