Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Take This Job and....

I know that we all get frustrated with our jobs, no matter what type of job it may be or how much we love it. What I am really getting sick and tired of is people constantly bitching and whining every day about how horrible their job is and how much they hate going to work. Shut the fuck up already! Do you not live in America? Do you not realize how many people have been laid off or fired from their job? Do you not know how many people have lost their homes because they lost their job and can't find a new one?


In my area, the job market is REALLY bad; it's difficult to find a job even at a fast food restaurant. Banks are repossessing homes left and right, people are losing their lively hood..... everything. and YOU, you have the audacity to complain about your job?? SHUT UP! Your JOB is paying for that nice new SUV you are driving around. Your JOB is paying for that big 4 bedroom house you are living in. Your JOB is paying for the name brand clothes on your ass, SHUT UP already!!! No one wants to hear you whining and complaining every day about your job. Be happy and thankful that you HAVE a job because a lot of people don't have one and can't find one right now. Be happy that you have a regular paycheck coming in every week and your bills get paid. If you hate your job THAT much then quit and let someone have it who really needs and/or wants to work. You look like a big huge pimple covered ass and need to STFU!!

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

I TOTALLY hear ya... this rant includes MY HUSBAND who I want to bitch-slap every time he fucking complains about his AWESOME job - that is paying for our house. STFU - SERIOUSLY!! lol

Unknown said...

Ahh, I'm glad someone agrees with me! There are some people that just complain every fucking day!!

Anonymous said...

Tell it to 'em sista!

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

You said it all. No one made that particular person take the job and they aren't begging them to stay there. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. But on the other hand I was
Just stopping by to let you know that I got a new
email address so I am now subscribed via havingfunblogging@gmail.com
and I unsubscribed with mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
I didn't want you to think I stopped reading :)

Having Fun Blogging
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
havingfunblogging@gmail.com

Have a Good Weekend :)

Your Ad Here