Saturday, November 22, 2008

Randomness...



Ok, I have lots of randomness to blab about tonight.. first of all, I've just been put on Prozac for my manic depression.. Oh yay! Been reading lots on Prozac.. both good and bad.. I've only been on it for 4 days now, so I just have to wait it out and see how my brain reacts to it.. wish me luck! I'm a bit scared and hopeful at the same time. Scared that I could have some of the bad side effects such as night terrors, debilitating headaches, insomnia.. etc. and hopeful that I can be one of those people that says that Prozac has made my life soo much better! It's just a waiting game now!

Anyway, so last July I signed up for an online school to get my Associate's Degree to be a Veterinarian Technician. I've always had a huge heart and lots of compassion for animals and have always felt that this is something I want to do with my life; help animals. Finally at the ripe old age of ** I decided to take the plunge. So far, so good.. the subjects have been very interesting: Animal Restraint, Physical Examination.. etc.. Then I got the above book for my next class. "Understanding Computers. Today and Tomorrow". All 701 pages of it (not including the reference pages). I was a bit surprised when I got this book. Seems a bit daunting that I have to read every frickin page of it.. especially when it is something that I really am not interested in and don't care to learn about! *sigh*. Im on page 52 so far! Yay me! I'm soo NOT excited about this.. but all I can do is read and get through it so that I can move on to the more interesting stuff! I know it will be worth it in the end.. and you never know.. I may just learn something!!

On another note.. I'm thinking of doing a "random photo" each week. I will post a random pic once a week.. will be of ANYTHING random in my life whether it be my kids, my pets, my husband, moi, something that we have done, something in our house.. WHO Knows!? May be a bit interesting though.. stay posted!

Also, I'm going to be updating my blog friends links thingy over there... (lol).. soo leave me a comment if u are interested in trading links with me.. As long as your blog has something interesting or entertaining to say then I would love to trade links with u!! Ciao.

No comments:

Your Ad Here