Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The floods!

Im sure that some of you have heard about the flooding going around in this area of the country! The town we live in is known to flood as it has two major rivers that run through it! I have lived here less than a year and this is the second time I have seen it flood personally and this has been the worst flooding in awhile! Luckily our house is far enough away from the river that we haven't had any problems from it.

I do have one rant for the day..just an opinion, lol. Like I said, the rivers here are KNOWN to flood atleast once every year, usually more than that. Some of these people that were forced out of their homes are crying for fema help and boohooing about it. I want so badly to say to them that it is their own damned fault for living in a home right next to the river that you KNOW will flood! DUH! I would love to have a river view but it's not worth having to deal with flood damage every year! I don't really feel sorry for these people as it is their own fault for living there!

Anyway, here are some pics of the damage in Defiance, Ohio.

No comments:

Your Ad Here