Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twilight.. Eclipse... BAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I am already sick and tired of hearing about the damned Eclipse moving being out. Everyone on facebook is like, "oh my gawd, i went and watched it at midnight and it was soo kewl!". Seriously? WTF is the big deal about this damned movie? My husband and I rented the first one, just to see what all of the talk was about it. We watched it, and then sat there like, "that's it?".

Then the second one came out. By then, I was in college, and of course the Twilight shirts were everywhere, people were leaving school early to go see it at the theatre or just to stand in line to get the DVD of the first one. "Oh my gawd, I can't wait! you, too? oh my gaawwdddddd so coool!". Blech, you people make me want to slam my head into a wall and I think I would enjoy it more than this stupid ass movie!


You see, I liked vampires when vampires were actually scary. When dreaming about a vampire was more of a nightmare not a lustful wet dream. When vampires were dark and evil and something that lurked in the night, not showing their face in the sunlight... Then goths came about. You remember that, the kids dressed in all black, white face make up, black lipstick, fingernails, hair...etc.. Trying to out evil the goth next to them. I never had a problem with goths. I thought it took a lot of guts for them to stand out like that and not conform to the trends of their day. These kids were made fun of, called freaks and satan worshippers.

Now look. Vampires some how emerged into these prissy, preppy, girly make up wearing boys for all of the teenage trendwhores to drool over. There are more and more new vampire movies and tv shows coming around, like all of the sudden, vampires are trendy and pretty. How the Hell did that happen?? You people ruin it for everyone!

The sad thing is, these producers and writers are making millions off of all of you sheep, flocking together to oogle over these pretty boys. The story line sucks and you suck for making it so popular!

1 comment:

Terra Heck said...

I have to admit that I'm a True Blood fanatic. It's probably my favorite show ever. On the other hand, I just can't get into Twilight. I read the first two books and got bored. Then watched the first movie. Thought it was okay. The second movie did it in for me. Have no plans on seeing the third.

Your Ad Here