Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Annoying Things...


I believe I wrote a post about this same subject awhile ago.. but I'm feeling the need to do it again. People annoy the ever loving crap out of me on a daily basis. Ignorance just seems to flow from the mouths of the majority of the human race and I find myself rolling my eyes numerous times throughout the day because of it. Here are a few more examples.



BOO

Calling your significant other or your child your 'boo'. Where did this come from? Are you pretending that you are a ghost and trying to scare other people away? How does anyone get words of affection out of the word boo? Do you know how fucking stupid you sound when you say it and how bad I just wanna give you a coot boot? Seriously!? It's like fingernails on a chalkboard whenever I hear someone say, “my boo did this” or “it's just me and my boo today”. Oh, tell Casper I said hello!



BABY GIRL

I don't mind when people call their daughter “baby girl” because it just really makes sense although I never really called mine that just because dumb people say it so often. I really don't get why men call their girlfriend or wife 'baby girl'. Are you a pedophile now? Do you also wipe your girlfriends ass when you change her diaper?? Stop it!



BESTIE

I may have listed this before but I'm listing this again. Bestie. I understand where the word came from but, honestly, it just sounds fucking stupid especially if you are over the age of 25. It makes me think of Beastie Boys or beastiality. No, seriously. Like oh mahh gawwddd my bestie is coming over! You sound fucking fucktarded. I actually have a few friends that use the word bestie and I have to clench my teeth every time I hear it.



DON'T BREED STUPIDITY!



…... I'm sure I'll have more to add to this list soon.


No comments:

Your Ad Here